Last one in 2014

12/29/2014





Hellooooo,
so it looks like this is the last outfit and blogpost of this year! I am very happy that I will end this amazing year with one of my favorite outfits at the moment. It is just so simple (and warm) - black&white one but it is very powerful if you know what I mean hah. Oh and this coat by UCB well I am still not sure if it is really the right one...
I hope you are having great last days of 2014 and that you are around loved ones and that you fell confident and happy in your body and style like I am in this outfit.


Happy New Year!

Where are you going to spent the New Year's Eve?

xx,
Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you and happy New Year! xx

      Tajaljeh

      Delete
  2. Great outfit and last post of 2014! See you next year!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much also I really enjoy reading your blog! xx
      Happy New Year,

      Tajaljeh

      Delete

Subscribe