My happy place

9/08/2014








 outfit;
shirt: H&M
blouse: H&M
leggings: Stradivarius
shoes: Converse
backpack: H&M
necklace: H&M
sunnies: H&M

Maybe I said this a million times before but I really love Vienna. This city just has a soul, I haven't been yet in many big cities but I know that Vienna will always have a special place in my heart. I try to visit it as often as I can and I really know it well! So I hope one day maybe future brings me to Vienna.
Probably for most of you, it is nothing special, but I am from really a small capital city and this is a huge city for me with great architecture, shops, restaurants, galleries, museums, parks...
And I really like this quote about this amazing city:

Dream on, but don't imagine they will all come true. When will you realise... Vienna waits for you.
- Billy Joel

I am just happy and free in crowds of people I have never seen before.

Love you,
Tajaljeh

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe